The fiance has made several comments to me over the last week about how I “never” blog any more. I’m not sure he fully appreciates the brain power it takes to come to this place and put enough coherent words together that I don’t sound like a complete idiot. I know I didn’t back when I was just a blog-reader. This wedding planning stuff is taking up all the extra creative space in my brain, and frankly there’s not much up there in the first place.
Anyhoo, not only do Five on Friday posts not require a whole heck of a lot of brain power, I actually really love reading other people’s. So obviously…you all love it too. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
1. Monday, I felt super-cute on in my Target clearance top and skirt (with pockets). Add in my new pineapple Alex and Ani bracelet and it was a match made in twenty-something blogger heaven.
2. Hot. Freaking. Yoga. I’ve been wanting to try it forever so when I saw this coupon I knew I had a ten day yoga cleanse in my near future (these classes are usually $15 a piece!). That future was this past week and I am hooked. Sorry in advance, Fiance for the small fortune I will spend from here on out on hot yoga. Namaste.
3. Coming home to wedding RSVPs every day doesn’t get old. I wish it never had to end. Coming home to a broken air conditioner at the end of August though, I could really do without. That was a long, hot 24 hours. Hallelujah for home warranty plans.
4. We spent a significant portion of our evening last night picking out all the important songs for the wedding. I don’t want to give them all away but we do have everyone joining us from James Taylor to Miley Cyrus to Ed Sheeran to Bruno Mars. And that’s all before the real party (dancing) starts. I plan to be making ^that^ face all night long, except I’ll be the one in the white dress.
5. Yeeeah so I’ve watched a lot of Pretty Little Liars this week too. I got way behind last season so I started over at Season One (thanks Netflix). Criminal Minds, you’re next.
Are you all tired of hearing the words “wedding” around here yet? Frankly, I’m kind of tired of hearing myself talk about it but it consumes my life so for now we shall suffer through together. Namaste, bitches. -R