I consider myself a beach-pro. I’ve got my packing list down to a science and with my Rosemary Beach vacation coming at the end of this week (YAS!) I wanted to share some of my tried and true beach vacation essentials with you. Keep reading until the end for a fun giveaway!
1. Pitusa Coverup ($75) – My latest Shopbop purchase! I can’t wait for it to get here so I can see it in person.
2. VS Pink Beach Bag ($20) – I’ll be using my Lilly For Target tote but this adorable one would do the trick too.
3. Pottery Barn Flamingo Beach Towel ($30) – Pottery Barn + Flamingos = SWOON
4. Forever21 Romper ($16) – I love to throw a romper on over my bathing suit during a mid-day beach break. Obsessed with this one!
5. A Few Good Books (Read my most anticipated reads of the summer here) – GIVE ME ALL THE BOOKS
6. Cherry Me Baby Lips ($5) – A staple. All day, every day. BUT have you noticed THEY DON’T MELT? Magical I tell you!
7. Forever21 Bikini ($30) – I’ve had this suit in my cart for a few weeks and have still yet to hit “purchase” but I love it! Buying bathing suits online skeeves me out. Too much room for error.
8. American Eagle Braided Flip Flop ($25) – I’m on my fourth pair of these exact sandals. Love ’em. Bear with them for the first few wears and they will be the most comfy flip flop you’ve had.
9. Wine2Go ($13) – I take Kenny very seriously when he sings “the sun and the sand and a drink in my hand” – it’s a rare moment I don’t have a drink in my hand in vacation. I can’t wait to use this Wine2Go bottle next week! Wine2Go is an awesome alternative to a regular wine bottle for the beach. It’s lighter, unbreakable and reusable – perfect for the beach.
11. Marc Jacobs Sunglasses ($120) – Ugggh I need to take the plunge on new sunglasses so bad! (Thanks for losing that awesome discount husband…) I’m obsessed with these Marc Jacobs ones.
GIVEAWAY* Wine2Go has been nice enough to send me a product to share with you all so one lucky winner can give it a try! I added in a $10 Target gift card so you can fill up your bottle with your favorite affordable wine or just pick up some essentials for your summer vacay! Good luck 🙂