1. If you are anything like me, you struggle with being consistently creative on Instagram. But the queen of Insta, Helene threw us all a bone this week with her post, 14 Photo Ideas for Instagram. So many great tips and insight into her Instagram-awesomness.
2. My hair game is weak, Curled or straightened are the two options I have been able to come up with since I’ve gone so short. I love that this tutorial incorporates in the trendy crown look but with a simple twist instead of a braid. Maybe I could actually do it.
3. Glittery. Pineapple. Garland. (Would be so easy to DIY too!)
4. Really considering adding a few of these Name & Arrow pillows to my current couch collection.
5. There is nothing more refreshing than a coconut margarita. Nothing. Oh wait, maybe a Coconut Mint Margarita. What would Saturday Morning Reading be without a margarita recipe?
6. Blogland is filled to the brim with adorable free printables but these Summer Watercolor Notecards take the cake. How cute would any of them be on a gallery wall even?
7. I have a confession. We have a big, awkward corner in our open living room and I can not for the life of me decide what to do with it. I’ve had several people say that a big, indoor house plant might be nice to fill it. This Indoor Plant Guide has now given me too many ideas, I want them all in my awkward corner.
8. Cupcakes and Cashmere the clothing line. Hyperventilating. I need it all.