Happy Thursday! Does anyone else hate Thursdays? I have probably said this before but I’m always O-V-E-R the work week by Thursday evening but then ready to go with a positive attitude by Friday! Being a woman is strange…
Anyhoo, I hope you all are ready for some random today. It’s all I’ve got and, let’s be honest, it can be refreshing to just let all the randoms swimming around in your head out every once in a while, right? There are lots of things I need your help with so please power through the randomness and help a sister out!
• Confession: My straightener broke like, 3 months ago and I haven’t replaced it. That’s why you have seen so many curly haired photos around these parts. I’m almost fed up with all the curling and I’m ready to take the plunge and buy a new straightener. Do we all still agree that the ghd Classic 1-inch Styler is the best bang for your buck? I’ve always been happy with it but if any one knows of a comparable (cheaper) option let me know!
• If you follow me on Snapchat (rachelemily_49) you may know that the Michael Kors bag (looks kind of like this one) I use everyday for hauling a few things to work (ie the device I need to actually work – my laptop) broke yesterday. Insert agonizing emoji face here. I can’t decide if I want to be super basic and just repurchase, or find something else. What do you guys use to haul your crap? Laptops specifically.
• What do you think the likelihood is that Jessica Garvin will adopt me? Or maybe just design all of my (non-exsistant) children’s rooms for ever and ever?
• I have been staint-like in my shopping purchases lately. As in, I haven’t purchased one thing (that’s probably not true but I can’t think of anything). It’s a hard, sad life over here saving money for all these fall trips I will be taking 😉 So to make up for it I’ve been pinning anything and everything that strikes my fancy to this board. You know, just in case someone takes pity on me and wants to buy me something. Totally swooning over these flats, this pair of jeans, this bucket bag, and this bracelet stack.
• The fact that I have still not made these salted watermelon margarita popsicles makes me almost ill. I have zero plans for the weekend and my husband has all-the-plans so maybe I shall still around, alone, and eat these popsicles. That sounds like a good time to me. Oh, while I watch Grey’s. Obviously.
I think that’s enough foolishness for today!