Happy Fall Ya’ll!
(How many times have you read this across all social media/blogland today? Truly, I’m interested. Tell me in the comments.)
I haven’t done a Clicks & Pins post in a few weeks, and I’ve been missing them! With this being the first day of fall and my girl Katie hosting a fall themed linkup today I decided to give today’s Clicks and Pins a fall theme. Super original, I know.
Hope you enjoy!
1. Slow cooker meals scream fall to me. Maybe it’s because life gets so much busier in the fall or there are just so many hearty soups and chilis I love to make in there. This slow cooker chicken marsala from Creme de la Crumb sounds like a perfect fall rotation! Love chicken marsala.
2. The fall DIYs are rolling out and per usual, I want to do them all! This giant distressed fall sign from Love Grows Wild is adorable and seems like something I might actually start and finish. (But no promises. Because that’s like MY THING. Tell me you have this problem too.)
3. I’m obsessed with fall smells and if we are home, I am always burning a delicious smelling candle. It can become a mildly expensive obsession so I’m totally going to try this apple pie potpourri from Classy Clutter a whirl.
4. I’m going to shock and awe you all here really quick – I’m obsessed with Liz Marie Blog’s fall house tour. I know, I know I haven’t told you guys 1000 times how much I love her house BUT IT’S DECORATED FOR FALL NOW. #housegoals #lifegoals #allthefreakingoals
5. I really want all the seasonal pillows but I really want this Cuddle Weather pillow from Paris Chic Boutique. She has about 20 other beautiful fall themed pillows you should definitely check out.
6. We all know that Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere knows what she is talking about when it comes to beauty (umm maybe actually everything?) She picked 5 of her favorite new fall lipstick colors and I want to try them all.
7. Did I mention I love all the fall signs? I love this Welcome Autumn sign from Just Destiny. She did a Merry Christmas one last year and I actually got it printed and hung it above our back door. LOVE it.
8. Have you seen the new fall home line at Target? Obsessed. This Nate Berkus for Target Gold Metal Lamp Base needs to get in my house like, today. I’m having a lot of trouble picturing what type of shade I would put on it though. Thoughts?!