If you are still looking for the perfect gift for your bestie, pregnant sister, any other basic female, or even yours truly 😉 …today’s post is for you!
I’m a fairly practical gift-wisher (I’m making that a thing). I don’t regularly buy myself a lot so I like to make it count and ask for practical and affordable things, even for Christmas – which I know is different from other people’s philosophy! Either way is great but basically what I’m trying to get at here is that basically everything here is less than $50, which makes anything here perfect for almost anyone on your list!! Happy shopping
1. J. Crew Moccasins | Because my free VS slippers from two years ago are looking rough! Only to be worn in the house husband, I promise.
2. J. Crew Pom Hat | Super, super obsessed with pom hats! Love this J. Crew one but any will do. Now, if it will only get cold in Southern Indiana.
3. Old Navy Maternity Workout Tee | This bump is growing and my workout clothes are not. Old t-shirts have been on a much heavier rotation than normal.
4. Old Navy Maternity Compression Pants | See above.
6. H&M MAMA Skinny Jeans | I’ve heard good things about these H&M maternity jeans! That’s rare so I’d like to give them a shot.
7. H&M MAMA Sweatshirt Dress | Because as long as this post is, I’m still pregnant.
8. 18′ Clear Barcelona Vase | I’ve been lusting over these for a while but haven’t pulled the trigger.
9. White Velvet Plum Blossoms | For my new vases, duh.
10. Halogen Olsen Flat | I have had serious FOMO since everyone else on earth purchased these flats during Nordstrom’s Friends and Family sale. I happen to know these are already under my grandparent’s tree waiting for me, hooray!
11. Gray Monroe Ryann Bootie | A great knockoff of these Sam Edelman ones I’m obsessed with for less than 1/4 of the price! Luckily, I know these are already under my own tree because Santa’s Grey Monroe package got delivered to my front door 😉
12. Anthropologie Monogram Pendant Necklace | Because you have to have a few things that are completely not practical, just fun!